♥Photo♥

Long Update

Monday, July 18, 2011

 Finally i am back to update my blog
I had leave about for more than 1 month oppsss..
i am so lazy to update my blog
because my previous blog layout cant share my post on Facebook
this make me doesn't feel like blogging..
I changed it again.. but i still like the previous oone more :(

I met my babies on the early July. It has been a long time never meet up together
By the time i know that we going to meet i am so excited
I just cant stop myself from giggling... (just imagine =.=)
Even my mum ask me what make me so excited.
We meet at college in the morning.. i miss my college and study life :(
After we get back our certificate we went 1st Avenue for a short shopping at Cotton On
and then we went Harvest Inn for lunch
I miss there so much.. The food there was so nice
same to the place ♥ it to the maxxxx...

 From left Melissa, Me, Eleen and CCY
spot there is a red dot on my forehead
 Me and Mr Greenie
Our Polaraid..
i bring along my kitty film that day but the whole box had spoilt.. 
i got cheated

I also meet up Miss Ah Yi which back from KL.
We meet up at Banglow cafe 
at 1st i plan to have shabu- shabu
but when we start to order, the waiter told us there are no more shabu -shabu
how sad :(
so we change to eat Thai food!!
Its nice too♥♥
♥♥ this dish seafood dang hoon
 AHHH yiiiiii♥ (my dai lou)

Its my grandma birthday celebration last week
Its gathering again♥
i love this kind of dinner which make all of us gathered together even we did meet always
Mr Greenie came down for the celebration ♥♥

with Mr Greenie and my pretty grandma 
love both of them so much♥♥

Going to celebrate my grandma actual birthday tomorrow
I will update if i have picture to upload 
See ya 

Thats all for my update :)
Feel free to comment ♥

0 comments: