♥Photo♥

Insomnia for 3 days ad

Friday, November 6, 2009

I ad insomnia for 3 days ad
dunno wad happen wit e this few days
i really cant sleep well
last night went out wit elspeth to coffee island
v on9, chit-chatting, eating
by d half way
bee hui, bin quan, wei siang ( all my classmate) join in
hmm
we talk lots of craps
at night i really cant sleep
i fall a sleep about 12 smth or 1 (i duno)
thn at 4.23AM tat stupid wei siang message me n wake me up
"goog morning its time to wake up"
just becauz of this stupid message make me cant sleep back after i wake up
its killing me
i dunno wad 2 do after i wake up
keep on turning on my bed
bout 7 recieve a message from cyang
he is at penang 2day cauz he has 2 fetch his parents to airport for his bro convo
v meet up at 8 .30 am
thn hav breakfast at KFC
d chicken porridge NT NICE AT ALL!!! (no next time for u)
after tat cyang follow me to college
i register a computer for him 2 spwnt his time
after my class
i meet him, dada n ming at foyer
thn v watch poker king ( quite funny)
n sushi king as lunch
i meet kenny and d gang there
bee hui n bin quan (at there kap lui again)
hehe
after movie v go 'JI LE SHI' there buy "CHEN CHEN SHAO BING" (cyang k mum wan it)
haha


hmm
long time din meet ad
v stil teasing each other (means cyang ming dada)
hmm
nt bad wad
our comunnicate style still there..
hahah

0 comments: