♥Photo♥

Shut ur mouth up

Thursday, November 19, 2009

Friend
stop talking bout my bad things ad
its enough
i din do anythings that betray u
stop sepreading all those crap behind me
i keep quiet doesnt mean that i dunno anything
i got my own friend
i gt my own life style
i gt my own way
i dun care wad u goin talk bad about me somemore
if u stil feel that not enough
u can just go ahead
just becauz of u dun lik d person thn i cant b fren wit him?
save it up
who im fren wit there's nth related wit u
i hate ur mouth
from d starting i noe u
i noe that your mouth is lik this
so i dun care
but now
i treat u as my fren
u talking bad bout me
i dun mind
cauz i noe ur mouth is lik tat
but thn now u r getting more n more over ad
Can u just shut ur big mouth up
asshole!!

if u r that kind of person
doesnt mean that everyone wil b lik you
i wont b so cheap!!
Im not YOU!!!

0 comments: