♥Photo♥

16th April 2011

Saturday, April 16, 2011

Its 16th today!!!
Time flies
It had been one month that i start working..
I start to enjoy mixing up with my colleague..
Hmmm
By the way i am still under the learning process
I still got a lot of things to learn
sometime i really feel lazy to work..
but I have to..
I cant be LAZY!!!! wake up pls
Playing with 'Mei mei' rabbit hairband just now during the lunch break
and i force thm to snap all those picture
*evil me*
 opps ignore my face >.<
 yee ann she is the one that teach and lead me all the time
she is AH TING which sit beside my table, she is very cute (look at her smile)
 jing yan which also new to this office like me :)

 she is very funny, chieh xian
 the cute one chiew ying (sound lik earthworm)
 she is mei mei nt my sis but her name soo mei so i call her mei mei
 take 2 :)

Okie its late for me already
and i also dunno what to continue 
Going to off for sleep 
Nitez everyone
sweet dream 
miss the small little greenie <3

0 comments: