♥Photo♥

The baby is leaving

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

It have been a long period that i din blog ad
This update is to say goodbye to the baby ♥
The baby Elspeth i going to Singapore for her job tonight
I am kind of sad  not because that she is leaving me..
just because i feel i am so useless all my friend went to the big city
but i am the only one stay at kampung
the kampung ling :(

But no worry i still will miss you ELSPETH!!
Remember to get me something when you are back!!
i wan something huge okie? Thankssssssss lottttt..
When out with her for movie before she went Singapore
We watch "Don't go breaking my heart" wit jiunnlyn
The movie was awesome!!
I love it so much it was so so so romantic..
Even my bro (a guy) also said it is!!!!
I believed those people that watched this movie before will love it too ♥♥♥

Its a must to snap picture before we leave : )
And
Today went lunch with her again
Its kind of rush because i only have one hour lunch break
We decide to have our lunch at OLD TOWN which is near to her house
and also kind of near to my office
At 1st i thought want her to help me order my lunch 1st so she said she want to walk there 1st
but..
by the time i reach there i saw she is still walking nearby the restaurant..
laugh die me she willing to walk under the hot sun and dun wan me to fetch her
After we ordered our lunch she went to the beside restaurant to buy cake
both of us craving for cake i miss cheesy cake but she wan choco cake
At last we get choco cake (elspeth favo) because there was only choco we got no choice..
haha then continue with pixie time.. 
♥ the cake ♥
After lunch back to the office and continue my daily job again : )


Okay Good luck to the you
and
Hope that everything there will be smooth for you
Anythings happen remember to inform me and the sweetie ya

Regards,
xueL Ooi













0 comments: