♥Photo♥

24th of March- The believe

Thursday, March 24, 2011

I was a girl that dream about marry all the time
for me wedding is one kind of promise i dont believe in promise 
with white dress, my dream guy and a must to be romantic
yesterday whn i read newspaper i saw "BIG S" marriage
wooott..
how nice was it..
and 
i fall in love with one song that also related to marriage
this song make me feel lik GETTING MARRIED
opppss
i am still very young for that..
And
yesterday night i dream bout i get married!!!!!
i am crazy enough
I was in a white dress.. and my boyfie oppss should be husband in white too (white horse prince)..
wahhh.. so handsome <3<3
someone slap me to wake me up
but in reality everything wont be as smooth as wad you imagine..
haiz
Elspeth told me that marriage is a graveyard for every couple
but i dont believe it...
i still believe that the one i meet will be perfect for me
even though there will be argue for sure
but it just depends on hw both of you goin to handle it.. 
I still having my good dream bout marriage :)
Hope that you all too..

 tadaaa.. this will be me and my husband..


The one that with me now make me believe that marriage wont be graveyard..

0 comments: