♥Photo♥

Birthday of the little brother

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

My little brother birthday drop at 29th of Feb.. but so pity this year dun hav 29th so he celebrate his birthday at 28th. The last day of February. We bought a cake for him to celebrate in his class. He was very shy keep smiling whn v are ther..

Okie picture time.. The picture he and his classmate..



 I keep disturbing him whn he eating mee sua..so u can c his CUTE face
 Old ppl said eat mee sua during birthday means can live old or longer


At night after his tuition v went to KFC bout 10pm
by the time v reach there i feel like eating cheesy wedges
after that my elder bro keep cal me accompany him for pizza cauz Pizza Hut just beside KFC
but whn i went there i start to eat again OMG I AM FAT ENOUGH
After eating start feel guilty to my stomach :(

I never able to reject food

0 comments: