♥Photo♥

The 1st Day

Thursday, March 17, 2011

Today is my first day for work
Make me exicited yet scare cauz i dunno wad problem i will face
The 1st day seems so strange for me
I dunno all the workers there, dunno the function and others.
Once i reach the company, the HR staff intro me all the workers in the company
They are much more friendly thn wad i imagine hmmm nice :)
but i cant even remember more thn 5 name opps!!
The 1st day seems so boring for me
cauz i just keep read the company product catalogue "dislike"
Okie thn wil b lunch time
The colleague invite me for lunch
at first i plan go eat at home
but one of thm said1st day have to join thm for lunch..
so kie.. i accept it i join thm :)
after lunch back to office again
Again i have to face those catalogue haiz sienzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Then .....................................
 TINNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGGG  
Its 5pm!!!
time for me to back homee...
Thats all for my 1st day :)


and one more things
i dye my hairr reeed :)
dunno y in a sudden feel lik dye it red
Love to the maaaaxxx :)
not so obvious in the pic


  Good Luck for me tomorrow :)
Bye

0 comments: