♥Photo♥

The robbery

Monday, March 7, 2011

EHHWW
This was so scary, early in the morning wake up by a masked robbery..
That time my sister and maid was at downstairs
The stupid fella hostage them with the gun
By the time we open the door.. omg!!!! who is at
at 1st v stil thought is my uncle making joke with us
whn he start to work... OK silence DAI WOK this time
my mum took all her cash for him he still felt not enough
God!!!
he took out his handcuffs and told that he wanted to cuff my little bro
he still sleeping how pity
He dint took my phone and i try to call my bro while he busing searching things in the room
I feel that i am so brave
My mum start to cheat him wan to go bank to withdraw money
okie he believe and follow my mum to downstairs
He told us if v shout he will killed my mum i start to scare ad dunno wad to do
my mum was running down but he fella walking slowwyyy
luckly my mum able open the auto gate and run out
the time my mum running down i faster run to my bro room and knock his door
he rush down and c the situation
After that i heard BOOOOOMMMMM and my mum scream AAAHHhhh
the only appear in my mind
sei ler this time finish ad
I faster called for report
the time i go down i saw this

God bleess us and also dad
thanks god!!!

0 comments: