♥Photo♥

The babysitter ♥

Sunday, May 15, 2011

Went Penang yesterday with my little bro to meet the baby 
My bro being a very light bulb for us
nvm he doesn't make any sense
Both of us be babysitter for a day to take care over my little bro..
The ♥ one fetch us at Jetty
My little bro gave him a hug whn he get into his car
cauz i cheat him that must gave him a hug if nt he wont fetch u
*he was shock*
Our 1st stop was 1st avenue we have a walk there
 have our chatime, cotton on on "ting ting" with the little bro
 the Babysitter Tan with little bro 
 the boxing thing. he cant hit the things due to his height..haha


After this we went Gurney to meet Mel at BBQPlaza


i miss her so much♥
After that we dropped my little bro at popular thn we just hang around
 RANDOM picture of my little bro


 babysitter of the day

0 comments: