♥Photo♥

The SUPERMOM Day

Monday, May 2, 2011

It is time to appreciate your Mother!

If there was a day for everything you have given to me as a mother, it would be Mother's Day every day. Thanks for always helping me to remember what is important in life... and today it is you! You're the best! Thanks for all you do.
oppss she is nt my mum but my babysitter whn i am still small *cute me*
 my mum sister and i- we did group ourselves as "SK2" nt the cosmetic skii
cauz sk is the shortcut of my mum name and the "2" represent the 2 daughther..
so we are "SK2"
The above pixie snap with the pretty grandma during trip to Hatyai *love her to the max she is cute btw*
The 2nd pixie snap yesterday during we celebrate Mothers Day for granny
The granny with her four daughters *happy thm :) *

Our mothers are our pillars of strength and our confidante. There's nothing in this world that can replace our mother's love.

Let's celebrate this special day by bringing your mother to Summit Subang USJ and participate in the "Mom On Facebook" Snapshot Contest.

Share them with your family and friends today just because your mom will always be your cup of comfort when you’re feeling low.

Click
God could not be everywhere and therefore he made mothers. Celebrate this day with your mom & join "Mom on FB" contest. #MomOnSummitFB


xueL
wish everyone enjoy your Mothers Day celebration

0 comments: